Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mr. President Barack Obama!



Historic day in our lives and it brings hope to the life of my unborn child. I used to feel that it wasn't a good thing to bring another person into a world like ours but today I feel inspired. I've never felt so interested in being involved in the community and in politics but Obama knows how to change the view point of an entire group of people! I am one of them. Excited to start living my life differently. Get involved. Help. Bring my little boy out to help people as well. make is a family affair. I have Obama to thank for that.
I'm wearing my Obama t-shirt today - it's a bit tighter around the belly then when I first bought it. Feels good to have it on today while I watch the inauguration on CNN.com live with Facebook!

No comments: