Thursday, November 10, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Oregon Coast Photo Retreat ©Catherine Just

Today I opened up registration for my Oregon Coast Photography Retreat June 7-11th 2012!!!!

The photo above is from the first trip - and let me tell you - it was magical. I miss those gals and I am still in touch with most of them.  A few of them are currently taking my Soul*Full eCourse which is in the 5th week. We are all starting to comment that we don't want it to end! It's been a wonderful experience and I cannot believe we only have one more week after this one! I am touched beyond words by the honesty, openness and talent in the group and feel blessed to have such incredible women taking this eCourse.

Here are some things the participants are saying about the Soul*Full eCourse so far:


"Thank you so much for sharing your way of making photos. It touches my heart and helps me to take more attention and time to express the love I feel when I create photos.
I am so thankful to have these weeks with you and with the group." - Anky Floris


"I was thinking about something you said in your video yesterday, with regards to the focus of the class, and I had an image. For me you are a gardener. All of my potential to live a soul full life has always been with me, yet I was not taking the time to nurture it. You have been such an inspiration to assist me, as a flower bud, to essentially bloom. The videos, interviews, photography exercises, journaling, and flicker community have all worked together brilliantly to coach me in my discoveries and encourage me to grow spiritually.
Keep doing what you do so well. 
You are making a beautiful difference in this world." Love, Sarah K


"I wanted to make sure you know how great your eCourse is. Your content is interesting, thought provoking and nurturing....thank you thank you thank you!" - Heidi Beucking 


"I am so enjoying Soul*Full and am happy that I signed up on a whim..It has really changed me..for the better!" - Sandie J.

I'm so touched ladies! Thank YOU for being a part of this eCourse with ME!

The January Soul*Full eCourse is open for registration! Don't miss out on an incredible - life changing opportunity! 

Click HERE to find out more.
And if you are interested in heading to the Oregon Coast in June you can CLICK HERE!
Hope to see you in the online class or along the magical coastline!
xo
*c
For those of you who haven't seen it yet - here is a video I made from the last Oregon Coast Photography Retreat  enjoy!

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Catherine, this is really such exciting and happy news!! Congratz sweet friend! The retreat sounds inspiring, uplifting and wonderful! Have a lovely merry happy sunday and love to yoU!