Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teleclass Tonight!!

Heart shaped Leaf I found on my morning walk
I love the light during my morning walks!


Just a quick post that TONIGHT I'm going to be giving a FREE TELECLASS!!

If you want to call in we will be discussing photography, mindful image making, finding inspiration and reconnecting with your authentic self through photography. P.S. there will be photo exercises I'll be sharing with you all and some secret treats just for those who call in....I want to tell you but then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it????

Don't miss this!
Call in time:8:30pm eastern, 5:30 pacific time
Dial in number: 218-862-1300, Conference code: 538349

- I would LOVE to have you join us.

My friend Sheri Rosenthal and I will be doing this teleclass together.

She is an amazing spiritual teacher and I run my retreats with her company Journeys of the Spirit.

Hope to see you on the call tonight!!!!

5 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

How did the eye surgery turn out? Wondering if I missed a post! I will see if you updated us :)!

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Hi honey i got my times confused! I hope to make it along, exciting. xxx

Kirsten Alana said...

was part of the teleclass this evening and very much enjoyed it Catherine! thank you so much for sharing your wisdom, encouragement and inspiration with us!

also, adore the light in that bottom image.

Anonymous said...

oh - sorry to have only seen this now - would have loved to call in.

Anonymous said...

i so sad i missed this ;0(. great idea and i hope to be a part of the next one! xo