Friday, April 15, 2011

I love you through and through

Aunt Cathy and Uncle Ralph bought Max the book " I love you through and through" a long time ago and now Max is doing sign language with the book. It's so super cute that we videotaped it twice. One with papa reading it and one with mama reading it. He signs different things in each one so it felt important to show both... Plus viewing more cuteness is never a bad thing!
here you go!


Untitled from Catherine Just on Vimeo.







Untitled from Catherine Just on Vimeo.






Have a great weekend everyone!
We are so thrilled that the weather is climbing up to 60 degrees today.
We can't wait to get outside!!!!!!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Too cute! Nice signing Max. We have that book too :)

Anonymous said...

He reminds me so much of Lev at that age, the way he loved his books and how he was with Jerry, esp. wanting to get to the next pages in, like "I know that one already - I'm way ahead of you daddy!".
Also, he seems to be doing a lot of his signs in rhythm to what you are saying or other things, there was just a musical/rhythmic quality to his movements. It's more than repetitive, it seems much more musical.

Nico said...

Holy cuteness!!!! That made my millennium. If you're ever open to adoption, I think Tyler and I would like to apply. Love to you all!!! oxoxo

Loreni and Miles said...

I just died and went to heaven! Max is pure cuteness! I can't wait until Miles knows where his nose and top side are!! Much love!

Shannon said...

my favorite book to read to my daughter :)