Monday, November 14, 2011

My Published Article!

©Catherine Just

I'm excited to share more news! 

Today an article I wrote was published on Meghan Hof's Gathering Light Photography website! The article is a part of the series she is doing called " The Happy Bride Project "

I decided to write  
The Top 8 Tips on Choosing a Wedding Photographer


This topic is near and dear to my heart because I was a wedding photographer for about 5-6 years in San Diego and Los Angeles and I was also a Bride in October of 2007. It was interesting to not only be someone who works within the wedding industry,  but to also be on the other side of things as a Bride who needs to HIRE the photographer! 

 I really LOVED getting to know the bride and groom and making sure I was a good fit as their photographer as well as having the couple feel the same about me! It's SO MUCH MORE than just picking someone based on pricing and portfolio.


Ready to go read my article?
Here is the LINK!


Once you read it - please use the facebook and twitter links on Meghan's Website to forward the article to others! Thank you so much for checking it out.

xo
*c





2 comments:

Juliette Crane said...

congratulations! wonderful tips that i'll be forwarding on to all of my friends planning a wedding :) best wishes to you!

-juliette

Lori Moon Studio said...

Catherine, congratulations!