Friday, July 15, 2011

Magic hour

 I'm taking on online eCourse called Superhero Photo. Andrea Scher who is leading the course is one of my all time favorite people I've never met. I've taken her Mondo Beyondo eCourse and when I found out about this one I signed up without blinking an eye. I love her blog, I love her authenticity, I love her caring, thoughtful and playful personality. She is a wise soul. If you get a chance to take an eCourse from her you will not regret it. The assignment here is to take photos during magic hour which is right before sunset. Today I took Max out in our backyard and took these photos. Had to blur his privates as I don't think he would appreciate being exposed like that without his permission.
I'm thinking his JOY is what's Magic here!
who can resist taking this photo! So adorable.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Gotta love a bare bum shot!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Pictures are visual aids as life moves forward that allow us and those who follow us to see the reality of our memories.

Thank you for sharing Max with us.

justafarmer said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

Carina said...

How cute is he. : ) I am going to check out that course. And hey get back to on coming to DK to do a workshop. I would love that!

Liv @ Choosing Beauty said...

i'm doing superhero photo, too (totally behind, but that's okay). these are absolutely precious!!! made me smile from ear to ear. :)

d. said...

love this time in summer, when the little ones can run around naked!
much love, d.