Monday, October 20, 2008

week 21 - it's my mom's BIRTHDAY TODAY!



look at the difference in my belly in just 1 month.

HOLY COW.

this is what the deal is for my baby's development this week:
How your baby's growing:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

**

Feeling really good. Normal energy level is back which is great. Seeing a lot of friends lately and doing lots of social events and outings with them. Going to movies, out to dinner, birthday parties, artist talks, meetings, breakfast with friends, etc.

Feeling the baby move a lot more. He is moving now. One day he moved all day long. It was pretty fun. Lately it's more like after I eat. Or early in the am or late at night. Just little movements. But really cool to feel them.


Still so interesting how people think it's ok to just walk up to me and put their hands on my belly.
Not sure why they feel that is ok. But I think from now on I am going to do the same thing back to them and see how they like it. !! Come on. Why all of a sudden do people think that my body is ok for them to just reach out and touch without my permission?
R.E.S.P.E.C.T. the mama. and her body.

If I was walking down the street and not pregnant and someone came up to me and put their hands on my belly I would slap them in the face. Now that I'm pregnant it's somehow ok?

Um I don't get it. Even relatives do it. W.H.Y????

ok - off my soap box.

This week a friend of mine is teaching me how to use the sewing machine my mom brought over. I'm making a blanket for our little fella. I bought the material last week. I am going to carve a new linoleum print and print it with fabric paints on the blanket. Not sure yet what the design will be - but hey - I can always just go for it and if it doesn't turn out - do another one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!

VOTE OBAMA!

xo
*c

No comments: