Friday, August 22, 2008

mystery solved about trimester questions



So I called my doctor this morning and asked the front desk gal - "when does the first trimester officially end? "

she said

" 12 weeks "

I said.

" so at the end of the 12th week? "
" when the 13th week starts? "

she said

" yes"

so there it is.

I am not completely past the first trimester yet!

I will be on MONDAY.

but then on Monday I will probably call just to make sure that she means
12 weeks from the first day of my last period??

Just to clarify that we are all counting on the same calendar.

p.s. a little birdie sent me a care package yesterday and it made my day - and it still is.

I'm off to the salon for an appointment with the owner of the salon who is 10 weeks pregnant. YAY!
she is the gal who puchased my bird photo, and where all of my artwork is hanging right now.
She has a 3 year old names Iris, and is preggers with baby number 2. Haven't seen her yet. I'm excited to talk babies with her. I hope we get to hang out with our babies together since they will both be just weeks apart!

p.p.s. I haven' had any spotting for a week now and no cramping - just normal cramping - not freaky cramping.
yay!

p.p.p.s. I turn 40 in SIX days.

No comments: