Monday, August 25, 2008

week 13



from the baby center website:

How your baby's growing:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

Crazy huh!

I'm definitely looking more pregnant then I did last week. I like it actually.

baby Center says that next week is the beginning of the second trimester. So at this point I'm over all the counting and trying to figure out when this one ends. The lady at the front desk at my doctor's office said it was today.

Who really cares right?

The tomato is hanging on - holding on - and is getting it's groove on.

I can't wait to stop calling it and "it" and calling "it" a she or he! That will be exciting!!

Baby center switches the gender every time so this week they talked as if it was a girl, next week a boy.

I don't actually have much to say today,,,, isn't that new.

I'm going to be writing thank you cards for all the birthday gifts that I got Saturday at the birthday party ( which was loads of fun ).

And power lounging. No plans again today.
YAY for NO PLANS!

No comments: