Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday July 7th


that is a little tomato seedling.

Jerry has taken a few tummy photos but I haven't seen them yet. stay tuned for those.

This weekend was July 4th weekend and we basically hung out at home and rested and ate and watched a lot of movies and comedy on tv. We had Sean Halley and Sean Whitler and Christina and Gretchen over for a BBQ and to watch the fireworks from the backyard. It was fun to have them over. Jerry broke the pregnancy news to them. It was fun to share it with them. Jerry was glowing when he talked about it.

Now we are deciding to pretend we are Angolina Jolie and Brad Pitt and neither confirm nor deny the pregnancy to others outside the inner circle who might find out or ask. I think we should take it further and move to France to have our baby there? Sounds fair.

I've cancelled all travel and photography workshops for the rest of the year. I feel really good about that because I can barely go grocery shopping without feeling exhausted.

our new shed arrived this morning and Jerry jumped up and down with glee. We can now get our garage in order, and start making the second bedroom into a space for the baby room and move all the office stuff into the shed.

Of course this is a little early but I think Jerry wants to build stuff on the outside while I build stuff on the inside.

I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. I'm counting the days.

No comments: