Thursday, July 31, 2008

power lounging with the baby



I took this photo with my new iphone yesterday while I was power lounging on the couch. Our baby wanted to say hello to poppa Jerry so I e-mailed the photo to him so the baby could say hello.

Did I mention that none of my pants fit?
You would think that the baby is building a new condo in there but actually she/he is the size of a grape.

I can't believe I still have to wait 3 more weeks to tell all of my friends about our baby. torture.

Today I'm going to start a new series of pinhole images of my body. I think the focus will be on my breasts and my belly.
Thinking of taking one photo every week of both of these body parts as a way to document the changes. However - because I'm choosing to use the pinhole camera I am going to do longer exposures so I can capture my breathing on film too. I really love taking photos that way. The same way I took the honeymoon photos, and photos on our first trip together in England. ( That is actually when the pinhole long exposures started as Jerry gave me that camera as a birthday gift right before we left on our trip )

Still knitting that blanket but not as often because I'm feeling much better these days so I'm not on the couch as much.

Want to take a quilting class and make a little quilt for the baby. But haven't looked into that yet. Distracted by my birthday party planning.

I am counting the days until I can start exercising again. I feel like just sitting in on a prenatal yoga class so I can see what it will be like. I'm also looking forward to meeting other pregnant women in class.

It's 7:40am and I need to go sit on the porch with Pretty girl. Last night she layed on my belly and tried to help me warm up the baby. It was the cutest thing and felt so good to have that purring ball of fur on my belly. I wonder if our baby enjoyed it too?

No comments: