Tuesday, November 11, 2008

chicken broth and tv

I'm sick today. Woke up last night trying to catch my breath. I've never had that experience in my life. It was pretty scary. It was then followed by coughing for about an hour or so. My lungs and throat had been bothering me for the past few days and I've had a problem breathing since I quit smoking some 15 years ago or so so I thought it was just a consequence of my smoking days - but my doctor on Saturday suspects I have slight asthma. So that coupled with some sort of viral infection in my throat and lungs leaves me on the couch with chicken broth and kleenex. I don't have a fever which would be a problem so the dr. just said to lay low. so here i am power lounging on the couch just relaxing with my cat and posting to you.
Before Jerry went to work he made a grocery store run and stocked me up on 6 cans of chicken broth, 2 cans of chicken noodle soup, some orange juice, cough syrup that is recommended by the dr. and throat spray. I know he's not jewish but I think he gets the honorary Jewish Mother Award today. He also cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the cat box, took out the trash, and fed the cat.
Yea - he is a keeper.

p.s. swanson's chicken broth is AWESOME. I'm sipping it out of a mug like it's tea.

So today I just wanted to share about someone else's baby who I've never met but I enjoy reading her blog and thought you'd like this little video she put together. It is really cute and inspires me to do the same when our little pot pie is born. It's the same gale who did the video I posted a few weeks ago of all of her belly shots over the 9 months and then the birth and the baby. This is the baby. Her name is Fable.



enjoy!

No comments: