Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Cuteness





Went looking around again at the clothing website Amy told me about called Boden and found these cute things for the little bubalah.
I just love the striped pants with knee pads on them. I want some for myself!

Today he is VERY active in the belly. He usually starts moving between 7am and 8am and moves around on and off for about 2 hours. And then in the afternoon and then again in the evening around 9pm. But today I fed him 3 scrambled eggs with a little flax oil and braggs, a fruit salad I made of pears, bananas, raspberries, oranges, and watermelon, and a half of an ezekiel bread raisin english muffin with butter and sugar free raspberry jam. The little guy is going bonkers in there! It's amazing. This is more then kung fu practice. It's all out break dancing at high speed.

Later on we are going to work on our Holiday Cards. And yes - we are breaking out the cameras and using the self timer.
Tomorrow we head to Temecula for Cousin Amanda's wedding. Going to see lots of family and they are going to get a close up view of the little one. I may break out my iphone to take a few sneaky photos - if I feel like it....but I haven't really felt inspired to take photos at anyone's wedding lately so we shall see. I'm more afraid that I can get into some clothes that sort of fit ok!
Luckily I don't feel the need to run around like a chicken with my head cut off to go buy a new outfit. These people love me as I am and I have clothes that will work just fine for the job.

Yes - LA is on fire again - this time Sylmar area and way up in Montecito near Santa Barbara.
Not looking forward to the drive tomorrow - they say that it is going to still be really windy which is why the fires are out of control here right now.

Enjoy your fire free climate.

No comments: