Friday, January 23, 2009

Doctor's appointment updates

Found this quote on Superherodesign blog

An adult is one who has lost the grace, the freshness, the innocence of the child,
who is no longer capable of feeling pure joy, who makes everything complicated,
who spreads suffering everywhere, who is afraid of being happy, and who,
because it is easier to bear, has gone back to sleep. The wise man is a happy child.
-Arnaud Desjardins

On that note - our little dude is doing great in there. Met with the dr. for our usual check up.
heart beat is 142 - normal and so cute!
My blood pressure is 110/ 60
weight......................159.5
oh my

I've gained 42.5 pounds so far. I wish I had wanted veggies instead of baked goods - but for some reason i could barely think about veggies without feeling nauseated. Oh well. The dr. says my weight gain is just fine - and the baby is normal size - not a big baby. and predicts a 7.5 pound baby if he is born on or near the due date.
Luckily all the weight is centered right out in front of me. yea - everything else is getting big too - but for the amount of weight I've gained you would think I'd be bigger in the face and arms and I'm not.

Just started to have swollen ankles and feet this week, and have vomited 5 times this past week and the dr. says it's ok. Just running out of room.

We talked more about c-section or not - not much talking about that - he just wanted to check in with me about it because I had asked for more info on that a long time ago and he wondered where I was at with it now.

Can't say that I feel like I know exactly what I want - and that is not normal for me since the entire time and even before I got pregnant I was pretty certain how I would have a baby. And Now - I'm taking birthing classes and learning about everything inside and out and I'm thinking I don't want to do any of them - but I do need to figure out my point of view on it. I figure it will all become clear to me the day of the birth!

Jerry is now in charge of shaving my legs as I can no longer bend over for that long without really bad pain. I wish I had a video camera so I could have taped the first time this morning that I stood in the bathtub and he helped me shave.
What a doll he is.
I was laughing like a little girl - which is how I usually feel when I'm with him ! He just tickles me on the inside by being who he is! Even on the way over to the dr, he looked at me a certain way and I told him that it tickled me on the inside and he said he knew. He can always tell when he melts me.

Can you tell I'm in LOVE!?

No comments: