1. feeling him move around in my belly!
2. thinking about everything I eat as "eating for 2 "
3. watching my belly grow which is also watching our baby grow.
5. carrying around our little baby with out using my hands!
6. pregnancy massage from Jerry or anyone I can pay!
7. dreaming about what the little guy will be like and how our lives will change when he comes
8. taking the monthly photo of my belly
9. posting on the blog about all the changes going on during this time.
10. bonding with other pregnant friends
11. learning how to hear people's unsolicited advice and opinions and getting more vocal about the fact that - that isn't ok.
12. getting smiled at from strangers.
13. feeling special out in public - and getting treated that way. Who doesn't like being special!
14. eating everything I want to and not having any consequences for that behavior!
15. chocolate chip ice cream on a sugar cone from Buster's in South Pasadena.
16. wheat, dairy and sugar ( do you notice a theme here? )
17. bagels with cream cheese
18. eating anywhere I want to and being able to order from all parts of the menu.
19. Jerry playing the butler
20. Jerry taking out the trash every time.
21. Jerry making me dinner more often.
22. Jerry running to the store for me. ( yet another theme! )
23. Jerry and I sharing a cupcake.
24. Jerry cleaning the cat box and feeding the cat every day. ( yes he did this every day! )
25. Jerry rubbing pregnancy lotion on my belly.
26. Jerry talking to the baby through my belly.
27. Jerry and I singing to the baby through my belly.
28. wearing the same pants and having an excuse.
29. wearing tops that hug the belly and being proud to show off how big it's getting.
30. the end of the perky breasts......NO!!!!!!!!!!
31. having my cat lay on the belly and purr.....helping of course.
32. Having a reason to stay home on the couch and really do nothing.
33. The quiet of doing nothing, and not having to figure out what's next.
34. Not working. and having that be ok.
35. Not having a schedule.
36. No one waking me up to change a diaper.
37. No crying in the house unless it's me after a bad acid reflux/vomiting moment.
38. sleeping in until I feel like getting up.
39. time to write on this blog.
40. feeling rested and knowing that if I'm not I can take a nap any time of day.
I'm sure more will be revealed as I miss them.