Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh - I'm so inspired by Superherodesigns blog!


( iphone photo of a card that I bought because I love the color combo as an idea for the baby room....green and blue )

I just went over to Superherodesigns blog.
Her post today inspired me to add my comment on it.
I'm not sure why no one ever really comments on my blog here. Please do. It helps me know who is looking, and what you are thinking.

anyhow her post from Dec. 2nd called "Growing Pains" is so good. - go read it.
at the end she asks

Where do you have growing pains?

So I added a comment on her blog that read:

I have growing pains too. Literally. I'm going to begin the 7th month of my pregnancy next week. My belly is growing and I'm amazed at what I can no longer see when I look down.
The universe and I are growing a baby boy together. A Spiritual Teacher of mine once said that the womb holds unlimited potential, when you breathe, inhale all the way into it.
I didn't realize I had been holding my breath....for years.
So began my journey in learning how to breathe.
Now that space is filled up with the unlimited potential of a baby.
And here I sit.... Breathing while he grows and gets ready to take his first breath out here with all of us in a few months.
***

It still amazes me that there is a little being inside of me.
Jerry just woke up a few minutes ago and is putting together our cats breakfast buffet (as he calls it). He asked if I want to go on a walk with him. So I'm off to go hold hands with my favorite human and go see what it's like out in the world.

I'd love to hear what you've got growing in your life as well!
comment below!
xo

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I think what you wrote on that other blog was so beautiful, and that you are going to be a great mom!

Alyssa

Catherine Just said...

thanks Alyssa!!!

Glad you stopped by.

kisses
*c

mary catherine said...

i'm here--trying to check in more often. :)